We encourage you to book online!
It’s fast, easy and very convenient.
Advanced reservations strongly recommended and necessary for most trips. Trips sell-out peak season.
To make your reservation you will need:
- Trip name, date & time traveling.
- Name to place the reservation under and email address.
- Number of people (adults, children, infants and babies).
- Name of each person in the party.
- If you are spending the night on Monhegan, name of lodging.
- Phone number where you can be reached while traveling in Maine.
- A credit card.
- If you have a gift certificate or trip voucher that lacks a code or number, you can book online and pay for your tickets, then redeem your gift certificate/voucher at the time of check-in for a refund.
Once your booking has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation.
We do not accept reservations, changes or cancellations via e-mail or voicemail.
TO UPDATE OR CHANGE AN EXISTING RESERVATION: Please go to your email reservation confirmation. Click on “Manage This Booking”. Follow the instructions. You can change the time and date of your trip only. You can not cancel, receive a refund or add guests here. You must book additional guests online or call us to cancel any reservation or to decrease the number of people traveling.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
- We do not accept cancellations or changes via e-mail or voicemail. Please call us at 207-677-2026 during business hours.
- We require 24 hours advance notice for all cancellations and reservation changes to trip date, time or number of guests.
- We recommend you arrive 45 minutes in advance of your trip departure. All passengers MUST check-in no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
- You MUST present a parking validation in order to check-in and claim your tickets (peak season only).
- All paid reservations will be held until 20 minutes prior to departure. Reservations not claimed 20 minutes prior to departure will be forfeited at the customer’s expense and will be made available to our stand-by list.
- We require cancellation by phone 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time to receive a refund less a $5.00 fee per ticket ($5.00 per round trip passage to Monhegan). All other cancellations, cancellations made within the 24 hour window, unclaimed tickets and no-shows are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event a trip is cancelled, all customers will receive a full refund.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AND VOUCHERS: If you have a gift certificate or voucher code, please book online and enter your code at checkout. If you have a vintage gift certificate or voucher (issued prior to 2017), please book online with a credit card and present your gift certificate/voucher at the ticket booth on the day of your trip. We will happily refund the value of all vintage gift certificates and vouchers presented at check-in!
BEST TIME TO CALL: We recommend you book online. It’s fast, easy and very convenient. If you do have the need to speak to someone, please call us after 9am 7 days a week. Thank you!
ARRIVAL: Please arrive at the dock 45 minutes prior to departure. This will allow enough time to park and collect your tickets. Allow for extra time to unload if you have luggage.
PARKING: CASH ONLY – $5 per day, per vehicle. No credit cards or personal checks are accepted. For multiple overnight parking, the fee is payable on the first day of parking for all days parked.
Upon paying the attendant, you will receive a parking validation that you will need to present at the ticket booth on the dock in order to check-in (peak season only). During the Spring and Fall, parking is payable at the ticket booth on the dock.
The parking lot is located around the corner from the dock in a large grassy field. It can accommodate cars, buses, campers, RV’s and trailers.
Please feel free to drive down to the dock to unload passengers and luggage before leaving your vehicle in the parking lot. The walk back to the dock is about 5 minutes.