There are a variety of wonderful places to eat on Monhegan. Whether you choose a casual picnic lunch or a formal dinner at the Island Inn, you can always count on a delicious meal. Fresh Maine seafood is an island specialty.
- On the dock. Over-the-counter service. Fresh, home-baked goods, sandwiches, soup, hot and cold drinks, espresso drinks, souvenirs.
- In the village. This grocery store offers breakfast and lunch specials and has Lisa’s legendary home-made donuts!
- Beautiful harbor-side dining room with wait staff. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily.
- Village center. Daily baked goods, espresso drinks, tea, and extensive gifts.
- Behind the Monhegan House. Takeout lunch and dinner. Pizza, salads, wraps and ice cream.
- On Fish Beach. Fresh fish and lobsters. Stews, chowders, lobster rolls and crab meat rolls.
- On Boody Lane, just before Lobster Cove. Small-batch beers brewed on-site offered in the taproom. Limited snacks available.