We do not accept reservations via e-mail.
Please call 207-677-2026
Advanced reservations strongly recommended for all trips. Trips do sell out peak season.
- Name to place the reservation under.
- Trip name or time of ferry departures.
- Dates traveling.
- Number of people (adults, children, infants and babies).
- Name of your accommodation if you are spending the night on Monhegan Island.
- Phone number where you can be reached in Maine or cellphone number.
- Credit card number. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover Only.
Please review our luggage policy. Click here
- A credit card number or advanced payment is required for Monhegan Ferry and Puffin Watch tickets.
- Credit cards will be charged 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time.
- Tickets will be held until 20 minutes prior to departure. Tickets not claimed 20 minutes before departure will become available to our stand-by list.
CANCELLATIONS – For full refund, we require cancellations by phone 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time. All other cancellations, unclaimed tickets and no-shows are non-refundable.
To collect your tickets at the dock – The credit card holder must pick up tickets 20 minutes prior to departure. The card holder must sign for the charge and present a parking validation in order to collect tickets.
BEST TIME TO CALL: We have limited hours during the off season (mid October to mid May). Please leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.
ARRIVAL: Please arrive at the dock 45 minutes prior to departure. This will allow enough time to park and collect your tickets. Allow for extra time to unload if you have luggage.
PARKING: $4 per day, per vehicle and payable in cash. No credit cards or personal checks are accepted. For multiple day and overnight parking, the parking fee is payable upon the first day of parking. Parking is located around the corner from the dock in a large grassy field. Upon paying for your parking, you will receive a parking validation which you will need to present at the ticket booth to collect your boat tickets (peak season only). Please feel free to drive down to the dock to unload passengers and luggage before leaving your vehicle in the parking lot. The walk back to the dock is about 5 minutes. During the Spring and Fall, parking is payable at the ticket booth on the dock. The parking lot can accommodate buses, campers, RV’s and trailers.
ALL Hardy Boat patrons MUST park in the field. Our parking lot is located in a safe, quiet, residential area.
PLEASE DISARM YOUR CAR ALARM.
Cars parked at Shaw’s Wharf Restaurant will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Schedules, fares and fees are subject to change without notice. Fuel surcharges may be imposed if necessary.